diumenge, 6 de juny del 2010

Final evaluation of 1st batxillerat

Observing my blog, I see an improvement in my essay, so I think that I do my work better than the first term. For example, I have improved on my-says and on oral presentations, in my opinion.

I have learnt a lot of vocabulary because I have had to do some readings, I have had to do an oral exam and I read a book that was very hard and a little bit difficult to understand.

This is the activity that in my opinion, I have done the best. I chose “Great Expectations” because of the title of the book. First of all, when I started reading it, I thought that it was so boring, but after I started to enjoy it. I had to search a lot of words in the dictionary and I did a summary of every event that happened. So I learnt at the same time to summarize, to read a long book and I memorized all of these for my oral exam.

But there are other activities that were useful for me, for example: the oral presentation of Canada, because I searched a lof information and I prepared myself well; another was my last presentation of Violence aganist women and I also think that I have improved my English when I summarize news items and especially, when I have to write a podcast because I’m not used to writing conversations.

If I stop and think about all the writings that I have done on this course, I can’t find anything that hasn’t helped me to improve my English because I always think that everything that I do is good to improve and learn more about.

Finally, the greatest thing of this year, so the thing that I want to repeat next year, is the blog, because we have the opportunity of writing the things that we think that are interesting and important, and at the same time we learn a lot of new things.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada